You Don’t Have to Put Up With Damaged Teeth
Over 100 million adults deal with missing teeth, but there are solutions.
Dental implants are an excellent way to resolve missing teeth and gain a beautiful, confident smile. The titanium implant is installed into your jaw bone and acts as a root to hold a crown or bridge in place, similar to the way your natural teeth have roots within the jaw.
Keep your dental implants clean with the same hygiene regimen you’d use for natural teeth. Simply brush, floss, and receive regular cleanings at the dentist. Proper care will ensure your dental implants last.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Implants are a great option for those missing teeth, those who have periodontal disease, and those who are looking to ditch their dentures. Our periodontist can build and implant dental implants. Dental implants…
- Can be used instead of removable dentures, and eliminate the need to use messy denture glues.
- Look and feels like natural teeth.
- Provide a comfortable fit, great for chewing, smiling, and talking.
- Better support dentures.
- Form a foundation for a single or full bridge.
- Prevent bone loss & gum recession.
- Causes fewer wrinkles, making for younger-looking skin.
- Are reliable and last a lifetime with proper care.
Different Kinds of Implants
There are a number of different implant types, and a periodontist can help you determine the best type for you. Learn more about each below:
Dental implants are also a popular option for those suffering from periodontal disease, or gum disease. Learn more about gum disease here.
To learn more about dental implants as our Lone Tree dental clinic, schedule a consultation with our periodontist. Give us a call at 720-923-2877 or fill out our online form today. Our staff can treat gum disease as well as complete dental implant procedures.